Sorry! The June 1 deadline to get a $5 unlimited account has now passed.
If there's a country song reason for why you missed the deadline (like the dog died, the wife left, the truck wouldn't start, etc.), you can email Kristen and try to persuade her on why you should get the $5 deal. Be sure to check out Cubit's new lower prices.
May 25 – June 1, 2010
To celebrate Cubit Corporate Accounts, we're sharing the love and offering a Corporate account with unlimited reports for the rest of 2010 to you for $5 bucks! Normally, we sell individual Cubit accounts starting at $499. But now for $1 each, 5 of your planners can have their own unlimited accounts until December 31, 2010.
Cubit is happy to offer our own ARRA stimulus package. It's hard for companies to find budget for software right now, and we want to help energize businesses in our own special way.
Not only do you get awesome, time-saving software for $5, we'll donate your $5 to organizations that are working to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico–potentially one of the worst environmental disasters in US history.
What do you get for $5?
- 5 user accounts (so 5 people in your organization can access Cubit)
- 7 months of shapefile upload support
- 7 months of unlimited Cubit reports for your projects: Socio-Ec Reports, Housing & Regional Economic Reports and T&E Biological Reports.
Don't wait – after June 1, 2010, you've missed your chance. Please help us spread the word about $5 Corporate Accounts to your friends and colleagues!
The fine print:
- This offer is available to anyone! However, it doesn't apply to accounts with more than 5 users.
- This offer includes unlimited Socio-Ec Reports, Housing & Regional Economic Reports and T&E Biological Reports. As Cubit develops additional reports (i.e. Soils, Wetlands, FEMA reports), the $5 Corporate Account license may NOT include access to these additional reports.
- This offer is limited to 1 per company.
Contact Kristen at email@example.com or 1-512-563-8477 if you have questions. When you are ready to sign up for your $5 Corporate Account, give Kristen a call, and she will get you set up over the phone.